Now Hiring Full and Part-time Individual& Group Therapists and Creative Healers to Join Our Team!
Therapist must be enthusiastic toward the empowerment of Women. She will also be in line with our Core Values, which inform how our practice functions. Compensation is a flat-rate per session based on income received, and is paid out monthly. Candidate will be W-2 employee status. Strong preference given to therapists with experience at higher levels of care and/or group experience.
What our therapists do:
- Provide individual therapy, group therapy, and creative healing sessions to women and their families.
- Write and maintain progress notes and treatment plans using our secure online EHR system.
- Utilize evidence-based treatment approaches in accordance with best practice standards.
- Attend weekly team meetings for skill enhancement, collaboration, support, and recognition.
- Communicate with families and professionals, as needed, to assist clients in meeting their goals
- Steady stream of referrals
- Highly Competitive compensation.
- 4-day work week to support Work-Life balance
- Paid trainings per specialty
- Clinical and administrative support.
- Medical biller. (Therapists do not collect money.)
- Practice manager to keep the “nuts and bolts” of the office running smoothly and provide admin support to therapists.
- Individual consultation with our Clinical Director
- Weekly paid team meetings
- Paid vacation
- Comfortable and positive work environment
- Supportive team of skilled therapists
- $750 bonus for Foundationally trained DBT therapists after 6 months
- Active and unrestricted license in the State of Indiana as an HSPP, LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT. We are accepting highly qualified Associate Licensed Therapists at this time.
- Exception- Creative Healers must be trained in niche area of yoga, art, dance, storytelling or other Healing Art.
- 22-24 Clinical hours per 4-day week for full-time status and benefit eligibility.
- Training or willingness to be trained in comprehensive and adherent DBT practices.
- Experience or willingness to specialize in a niche area such as CPT, EMDR, ERP, Perinatal and Women’s Reproductive Health, Caregiver stress, IFS, EF(I)T, SUD, or other needed area.
Please complete the below questionnaire and send an introductory email to: email@example.com to let us know how you would be a great addition to our team!