Now Hiring Perinatal/Reproductive Mental Health Therapists to join our Team!
This position requires personal and/or professional experience in Perinatal and Reproductive Mental Health. Strong candidates will be enthustiastic about working with mothers, women with fertility challenges, and women who have experienced miscarriage, elective termination for medical or personal reasons, and perinatal or infant loss. Candidate must be willing to be trained in Compassionate Bereavement practices and be able to tolerate the heaviness that comes with holding space for grieving women over an extended period of time. She must be willing to work with individuals and groups and participate in weekly team meetings. Compensation is a percentage based on service provided and is paid biweekly. Candidate will be W-2 employee status.
What our therapists do:
- Provide individual and group therapy sessions to women, young adults, and their families.
- Write and maintain progress notes and treatment plans using our secure online EHR system.
- Utilize evidence-based treatment approaches in accordance with best practice standards.
- Attend weekly team meetings for skill enhancement, collaboration, support, and recognition.
- Communicate with families and professionals, as needed, to assist clients in meeting their goals
- Steady stream of referrals
- Highly Competitive compensation.
- Paid trainings per specialty
- Clinical and administrative support.
- Medical biller. (Therapists do not collect money, run cards, or call about money or insurance.)
- Operations Director dedicated to streamlining systems and processes
- Weekly Clinical Supervision for Associate licensed therapists
- Weekly paid team meetings
- Paid vacation
- Comfortable and positive work environment
- Supportive team of skilled therapists
- Active and unrestricted license in the State of Indiana as an HSPP, LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT. We ARE accepting Associate licensed therapists with experience in Maternal/ Reproductive Health, Perinatal loss, and or Fertility challenges at this time.
- 22-24 Clinical hours per week for FT. 16-18 Clinical Hours per week for PT.
- Candidate must have parenting experience in some capacity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $45.00 - $84.00 per hour
Expected hours: 30 per week
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 30 hours per week
- Day/Evening split (1-2 evenings per week)
- 1 Virtual day per week after caseload is full
- Monday to Friday
- Hybrid remote
- Private practice
- Master's (Required)
- Active license as a mental health professional in IN. Associate license accepted.
Work Location: Fisher's office/Telehealth Hybrid